Monday, January 20, 2014

Restarting with Pizzazz!

11:00 am
So this week for my 52 resolutions my mom chose out the card for me "I will relearn soo bahk do or do another self defense." What a great way to restart my exercising! As you all know, I do exercises twice a day, so for this restart, this morning won't be the self defense.

I haven't even chosen what self defense I want to do actually.

And since I'm being lazy, I'm going to make myself run outside in the cold! Huzzah!
___________________________________________________________________________
Update @ 11:55am
I did a quick jog and ended up doing 4 pushups and a couple minutes of jumping jacks.
While that sounds pretty chill the amount of muscular atrophy I had over the time of not exercising caused it to seem like much more. Besides, the time spent jogging does not equal the exertion of said jogging, which you should all find out fairly quickly.

To see more from me visit my two other blogs: Alexesque and Alex's Journey

No comments:

Post a Comment