Thursday, January 1, 2015

Happy New Year!

Happy New year you guys! Guess who's back?
Yes, I will be trying to post more.
Silly resolutions, right?

Well it actually stems from this really cool thing called a happiness project. And my fiance and I are BOTH doing it. So I actually have a fitness partner for once. He wants to do evening exercise because it will help keep him energized after work so we're going to be trying that.

That being said, most mornings I'm going to try to do 25 curlups, a song's worth of jogging in place, and a few half pushups. Those are the pushups where you have your knees on the ground instead of our feet. I have weak arms. Soon that will be changed.

I'm not just going to post progress here, either. Though that will be a thing, too.

I want to provide a bit more for all of you in terms of content, so I'll be doing posts on things like hydration, stretching, and techniques.

Love you all!
-Alex

P.s. I published a book last year in August, if you want to check it out, it's at this link - http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00MSBAK9K/

No comments:

Post a Comment