Saturday, September 6, 2014

Frisbee

So normally my weekend workouts I've decided will involve yoga. And todays did, it honestly did. Just like 5 minutes this morning, but it did.

The bulk of my weekend exercise? I went out and played Frisbee. This may start being a thing that happens a lot.

The reasoning for this? If it's sunny and beautiful out on a weekend that means Darrel is home and we both want to go outside and we both love Frisbee. I have two frisbees. One is heavier (the one we used today) and the other is lighter.

Last time we played frisbee, we broke Darrel's frisbee, might have something to do with us using the heavier one this time, simply due to the fact that it's also more flexible.

I highly, highly recommend adding frisbee as part of your exercise regimen. Find a field and a friend or two and throw it. The only rules is that you have to try to catch it, that means running and jumping. And if all of you are just too good that you can all throw straight at each other and catch it with ease, aim over their head on purpose or to the side.

Or get a whole bunch of people and play ultimate frisbee.

No comments:

Post a Comment