Thursday, September 4, 2014

Tennis Warm-Up Jumps and Minute Sprints

I'm glad I didn't delete this blog. It means I can use it for gym class and actually explain to people the whole workout aspect. Huzzah!

So for 9/4/14 I did a series of Minute Sprints.

Minute sprints are when you choose a basic activity, such as curlups or pushups, and do them continuously for one minute. After each minute I give myself a minute of rest.

Because I'm lame today and spent too much time on the interwebs I'm only doing ten minutes worth of workout today.

It looks like this:
1. Tennis Jumps
2. Breathe
3. Curlups
4. Breathe
5. Pushups

1-5 two times

Some of you may not know what Tennis Jumps are, probably because that's not the right term for them, but Tennis Jumps are short jumps back and forth, up and down, and side to side.

No comments:

Post a Comment