Wednesday, February 12, 2014

2-12-14 "Warm-up"

So yesterday I didn't do anything because, well, I didn't have to. I mean, I want to exercise everyday but it's smart to have a rest in there every once in awhile.

Also, I had a piece of work I needed to get done.

I really shouldn't skip my exercise though... It tends to help with my mood later on. So I'll remember that next time I have a lot of work to do. Like today.

Speaking of today...

Warm-up. Now you might want to know why this is the title. Well. It's cold in my room. So this morning I was just laughing about how this part is called the warm-up and I literally spent the warm-up trying to, well, warm up! Stretching and walking and such as usual. I did my warm up to the song Starstruck (The one with Katy Perry)

The main course of my exercise, as usual, included curlups and pushups. I should really learn to add more variety but I wanted to keep my exercise quick because I have a ton of work to do. I also did a little bit of weightlifting. Linkin Park's "Burn it Down" helped me through this section, but it would've been better as a cool down song.

Speaking of cool downs, Mostly walking, again. I know, I know, dat variety there... But hey, it's not like I go to a gym or anything. It would be cool to, though. Anyways the song I listened to for my cool down was We R Who We R by Kesha.

And yes, I linked all the official Music Videos for each, for your convenience. :)
-Alexandria
Facebook Page: http://www.facebook.com/AlexandriaMazareth
Twitter: http://twitter.com/AlexandriaMWolf
Personal Blog: http://ajourneyforalexandria.blogspot.com/

 

No comments:

Post a Comment