Monday, February 3, 2014

Groundhog's Day Post!

Firstly, I'd like to with you all a super superb Groundhog's Day!
More winter for everyone!
I, personally, am not the biggest fan of winter but I still need to teach my boyfriend how to make a snowman so I guess it can stay for a little bit.

Morning


Now! Exercises!
This morning I started off with a warm-up where I did a bit of walking, stretching, and super light jogging. It was just the right amount to start up my heart rate and get my muscles ready for work!

I moved on to the main body of my exercise. Because I've been slacking off I started off with some cardio. A minute of hard jogging, a minute of walking, intertwined until I had 6 minutes done. Then I moved on to curlups and weightlifting.
I don't know how many curlups I did because I was checking my texts as I did them. I do know, however, I was checking my texts for about 1 to 2 minutes so I assume I did somewhere between 25 and 40 curlups.

Lastly, I did walking and a bit of bending over my exercise ball to ease my muscles back to a relaxed state.

I worked up a sweat this morning and for me that's all that matters!

Evening

I didn't do these! You wanna know why? I took on more than I could handle again with freelance, so my day began to suffer. Let's put it this way... It's 4am and I'm still awake. I'll work on that... lol

No comments:

Post a Comment